WE TAKE CARE OF THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
What is the purpose of this document?
In these Privacy Policies we have summarized the key points regarding the protection of your personal data and the ways we process it. If you want more information about specific processes, you can contact us through the contacts below.
FRATELLI 3 OOD, is a company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 200813778, with registered office and address of management: Varna, Chayka neighbourhood, bl. 34, restaurant Fratelli., mob .: 0700 33 903, e-mail: email@example.com and is a personal data administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
How to contact us?
Address: Varna, Chayka neighbourhood, bl. 34, restaurant Fratelli, 0700 33 903, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection and information security are part of our corporate culture and policy.
What personal data do we collect about you?
What is the purpose of their collection?
For how long do we store the provided personal data?
Who do we share your personal information with?
What types of “cookies” do we use to make your surf on our website better?
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
What is personal data?
Any information and data that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
Indirect identification is only your mobile phone number. In this case, a combination with another identifier will be needed to identify you, such as three names and a mobile phone.
Direct identification is achieved when you provide a unique identifier such as ID number, personal identification number, client number.
What personal data does FRATELLI collect about you and for what purposes (why)?
In order to provide you with effective access to our services, FRATELLI collects the following information and personal data about you.
Here are the main categories of personal data that we collect about you and the reasons (purposes) for which we process this personal data:
Информация, която предоставяте доброволно, в това число:
Information you provide voluntarily, including:
- Information about your marketing preferences so we can:
1. Send you personalized marketing messages for our products or services.
- Information about your activities and actions to use the capabilities of our web portal so that we can:
1. Provide you with better browsing when using our services;
2. Give you access to the history and details of past orders;
3. Provide you with other services at your request.
- “Cookies” and similar technologies so that we can:
1. Measure and analyze the use and efficiency of our services;
2. Personalize and optimize the targeting of ads for our services on other websites and platforms;
3. Provide services related to your location if you choose to share your geographical location.
- Information we receive from other sources - third parties
1. Analytical reports from the analysis and research of our marketing activities in order to measure the effect of marketing campaigns for our services;
2. We can easy understand your preferences so that we can customize our marketing campaigns and Services according to your wishes.
Categories of personal data we process:
Name, surname, date of birth, mobile phone, e-mail, location when filling in the form for "email club", placed on our website to get the latest news about what’s happening in our restaurants;
Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our website via desktops - IP address, information about the device from which you visit the website;
Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our mobile applications - device information, IMSI device number, GPS coordinates.
“Cookies” - to identify your browser or device.
What does personal data processing mean?
The processing of personal data includes the collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction, updating, deletion and all other actions that are performed with your personal data.
On what grounds (why) does FRATELLI process personal data about you?
The legal basis for collecting and using your personal data, as described above, will depend on the specific context in which we collect it.
The main reason for collecting and using your personal data is to fulfill our contract with you (so that we can provide you with the service you want; to respond to your request, etc.).
We will also use your personal data when it is in the interests of our legitimate business interests, but only when your interests are not primarily overridden by your interests in relation to the protection of your personal data or other rights and freedoms.
In some cases, we may have a legal obligation - a legal basis to collect personal data from you (in the case of legal proceedings), or we may need to process it or share it with others to "protect your vital interests". saving one's life) or those of another person (in the event that another person's life is in danger).
If we ask you to provide personal data in order to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will notify you of the circumstances at the relevant time and let you know whether the provision of personal data is mandatory or not (and also explain the possible consequences of refusal to provide personal data).
Also, if we collect and use your personal data, relying on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), we will inform you at the appropriate time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions or need further information about the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided in "How to contact us?" Above.
FRATELLI collects personal data even after receiving explicit, clear, free and unambiguous consent from you for the purposes of processing.
For example, for marketing purposes, to receive our latest promotions and updated menus, new dishes and delivery services, for example, as well as any other newsletters
Consent to the processing of your personal data is provided when registering on our website or by filling out the various forms posted on our website (for inquiries, for applying for a job and for subscribing to a newsletter).
The consent you provide can be withdrawn at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or a written application to the address of FRATELLI in Varna, Chayka neighbourhood, restaurant Fratelli bl. 34.
How do we receive your personal data?
In order to provide its services, FRATELLI processes (collects) the personal data provided by you regarding your physical identity in the following ways:
- by filling in the form for "e-mail newsletter" which is provided to you in the lower left corner of the web page of www.fratelli.bg. The forms are filled in on our website by providing your personal data to the vacancies left;
- by visiting www.fratelli.bg to use the services of our website;
- when updating data at your request and filling in an update form on paper or in electronic environment;
- by using online identifiers to collect information about IP addresses, cookie data, operating system and browser type;
Email / newsletter
When you subscribe to our email newsletter, you will be asked to enter your email address. As a newsletter subscriber, we maintain a register of your IP address, the emails you open, and the links you click in those emails, so that we can more accurately recommend content, random offers from third parties, and products that you may find valuable. Any personal information you provide to us, including an email address, will not be provided to sold to third parties. However, if you participate in a raffle, your email address may be provided to the appropriate provider for registration / activation and ongoing support. Under no circumstances will we request credit card details for advertising purposes and to receive a newsletter by e-mail.
How long do we store and process your data before we destroy it?
The term of storage of your personal data, which we process only for the purposes of direct marketing and provision of advertising materials, is 2 years from the provision of your explicit consent. You can renew your consent indefinitely, and then the period will be extended from the date of the last consent given by you.
Your personal data is stored by us for a period of 5 years from the termination of our contractual basis, if we process personal data for the performance of contractual obligations to you. After the expiration of this period and in the event that there is no legal basis for the continued storage of your personal data, the information about you is destroyed. Records for you are permanently deleted from our system.
We may also retain certain elements of your personal information for an extended period of time after we delete your personal information and anonymize the information. In this case, the information will not be in the nature of personal data and we will no longer be able to establish your identity. Each time we retain your information, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws.
To whom can we transfer the personal data provided by you?
FRATELLI does NOT provide your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent and does not sell its databases.
FRATELLI undertakes not to provide your personal data without your explicit consent to third parties, except when necessary to fulfill contractual obligations to you.
FRATELLI may share your personal information (your personal data) with the following recipients (in each case, we will ensure that we have appropriate security and contractual warranties to protect it):
1. FRATELLI companies in our group;
2. Third parties who support our services (marketing or promotion partners in the food, beverage and entertainment sectors based on your preferences, courier services, web hosting companies);
3. Any law enforcement or regulatory authority, government agency, court or other third party where disclosure is required by applicable laws or regulations;
4. New owners or reorganized entities in case of restructuring, sale, purchase or joint venture affecting our business.
5. Any other person, provided that you give your consent. We will never sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information unless we have your express permission.
Are there other cases in which we may share your personal information?
Your personal data is also provided to third parties in the following cases:
At the request of the natural person who provided the data, a subject of personal data protection;
At the request of competent authorities in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we transfer your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including foreign companies positioned within the EU and the EEA. In the case of companies located outside the EU and the EEA, on a case-by-case basis, the company concerned shall ensure that it provides an adequate level of protection of personal data.
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
In case you are a registered user of FRATELLI, you have access to your account at any time to view and update your personal information, ie. your personal data.
You may also contact us to request that we update or delete your personal information and limit its processing.
You also have the right to unsubscribe from the marketing messages we send you by unsubscribing from any marketing communications you receive from us, or by sending an email to us.In addition, according to Bulgarian and European legislation, including the GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EU and the Council (General Regulation on Personal Data Protection) on personal data protection, you can exercise the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data that FRATElLI processes for you and to receive a copy of them
- The right to request from FRATELlI correction in case you find inaccuracies or the need to update your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The right to request the blocking of your personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data, in the cases specified by law and the Regulation;
- Right to request deletion, ie. deletion of your personal data by FRATELLI, if the conditions for this are met.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing using the "unsubscribe" link that we have placed in each email sent to you containing advertising information about our products;
- The right to object to the provision of your personal data to third parties by accessing your personal profile on our website and unchecking the provision of personal data to third parties;
- The right, when you wish, to withdraw the consent given by you for your personal data to be processed for the purposes for which you have given consent, for example for marketing, by sending an email to: email@example.com;
- The right to request the portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used;
- The right to file a complaint or a request for protection of your rights before the Commission for Personal Data Protection, in case the prerequisites for that are present.
You can exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data.
Do you have an obligation to provide us with your personal data?
In order to provide our products and services, we collect and process your personal data. We also process them in order to fulfill legal obligations.
In case of refusal to voluntarily provide the required personal data on your part, FRATELLI will not be able to provide their products and services, so for example you will not be able to receive food delivery or make a reservation for our site.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
In the event that as a result of changes in these Privacy Policies, new purposes of personal data processing or other circumstances requiring your explicit consent are provided, we declare that we will notify you by sending a letter by e-mail to the provided from you by e-mail, we kindly invite you to confirm or refuse to provide consent.
This will give you the opportunity to stop using some or all of the services and / or to exercise your rights, some of which are expressly stated above.
These privacy policies have been accepted by FRATELI and are effective from 22.05. 2018.